Moulton recently revealed the Moulton XTB at Eurobike. Here's some details including price and launch date.
Moulton introduced the AM-ATB, the world’s first production full-suspension mountain bikes, in 1988. Now, thirty years on, the new Moulton XTB brings the Moulton design back to off-road cycling. Cross-terrain features include increased tyre clearances, adjustable bottom bracket height and custom 1 x 11 drivetrain. These are in addition to the well-proven Moulton characteristics – stiff multi-tube X-frame, front and rear suspension, adjustability to suit most riders, front and rear racks for carrying luggage and separability for easy transport and stowage
- Unique Moulton multi-tube X-frame with adjustable bottom bracket height
- Moulton leading link front suspension (with stainless-steel dropouts)
- Moulton Monosphere rubber cone rear suspension
- SRAM Rival 1 drivetrain with Moulton 9-36 cassette
- Separable via central kingpin for transportation and stowage
- Weight 11.5kg
- Handbuilt in England
- UK price: £3000
- Delivery: October
The Traditional Cycle Shop will be selling the XTB and we’ll have one in the shop in Stratford-upon-Avon to view and test ride and of course we'll be taking orders. Sign up to the shop email newsletter or keep an eye on our website and social media for more details.